Success! You're Confirmed:
Mind Over Matter Webinar: Thursday, June 18
You are confirmed for next week's virtual interactive presentation. You will be receiving an email confirmation in just a few minutes to add the event to your calendar.
Here are a few helpful tips when on a webinar/virtual event:
- We will set everyone's webcams to be able to be turned on when you join the event in case you want to say "hello" prior to the event starting.
- We will instruct everyone when it's best to turn off your webcams to save on bandwidth. But don't worry, you'll be able to turn them back on at the end for Questions and Answers.
- If you have an immediate question during the presentation, you can click to virtually "raise your hand" and we will unmute you so you can ask your question.
- If you have a question that can be saved for the end, feel free to ask it in the "chat" pane.
- We may have polling questions throughout the presentation. We will launch those during the presentation and you can answer the poll with just the click of a button.
In the meantime, you can also check out our helpful resources on our website.
We look forward to seeing you online!