Legend Senior Living Complimentary e-Books
With over 20 years of experience serving seniors, we’ve learned a thing or two about serving the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual needs of older adults. Check out our complimentary e-Books below and see why we’re known throughout the industry as the “Experts in Senior Living.”
Click the button below to access your e-Book.
A Steady Diet of Common Sense: Nutrition for the Over-65
- Learn about your Body Mass Index or BMI
- Tips for choosing healthy food as you age
- The combined benefits of exercise and a healthy diet
- 6 Legendary Recipes to try at home
Your 2022-2023 Economic Survival Guide
- Tips from AARP on managing retirement accounts
- Strategies for long-term financial independence
- Lifestyle changes that can help stretch your dollar
- Resources to help you pay off your debts.
- How to protect your money from scams targeting seniors.
Senior Loneliness & Isolation; The Effects & Solutions
- The physical and cognitive effects of loneliness in seniors
- Questions to ask to determine if you or a senior loved one are isolated.
- Solutions to keep yourself or your senior loved one engaged and connected
How to talk with your loved ones about Senior Living:
- How to prepare for the conversation and keep it positive
- How to use open ended questions and avoid confrontation
- How to gather feedback from your senior loved and other family members to ensure you’re making the best decision.
- What to do after the conversation.
Getting Assisted Living Right; A Guide to a More Vibrant Life
- The right questions to ask as you start your search
- What amenities and services are available
- How to find the right Assisted Living Residence for you
- An Assisted Living Checklist to ensure your needs are met.
The Right Way To Rightsize: Clearing the clutter for more space and less stress.
- How to handle the emotions of rightsizing
- How to efficiently rightsize
- Tips to help you sell your home
- Preparing for your move checklist
Slips & Falls: How To Reduce The Risk
- Why seniors fall
- How to prevent falls
- Home exercises to reduce risk of falls
- Wellness factors that reduce fall risks
Comparing Assisted Living and Private In-Home Care
- Benefits of both Assisted Living and In-Home Care
- How to decide which is right for you?
- Preparing your home for In-Home Care
- Your Decision Checklist